MY ANGELS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SITE
By clicking “ENTER” below, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 years and have read, understood and accept the Terms and Conditions.
ENTER EXIT
Home Knowledge Base How can I reset/change my password?

Followers:

Posted:Feb 20, 2020 10:54 AM

1956 0
1. If by chance you have forgotten your password you can simply click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Login pop up. From there you can enter the email address you registered with. This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.   2. Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.   3. You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.   4. If you would like to change your password at any point you can do so through your personal profile page. Simply login and go to the "My Account" page. Then click the "My Profile" link and from here you can manage your password on the right side of the page. Simply enter your Current Password, New Password and Confirm you New Password by entering it again. Finally click Update and your new password will be ready to go.

All Comments (0)

200 characters remaining